Tornadoes

Well, our show wrapped up last week at the art & light gallery. Wonders & Blunders was a great success! A big thanks to everyone who came to the show & especially Teresa, the curator, who threw a great reception and sold some of our work! My drawings are still available through the gallery here. I am a permanent resident artist at the gallery, along with other locals Kent Ambler, Annalisa Fink, Annie Koelle, Kate Landishaw & Bruce Plourde. It is raining here and we even had a few tornado warnings last Monday. I was on campus getting ready for my last lecture and there was a torrential downpour, the wind pulling the doors open. The inspiration for my drawing below, Carried Away, came after I spent an afternoon hiding out in the closet with the dogs, cats & a radio, listening to the storm warnings.

Comments

Popular Posts