36th annual Anderson Arts Center Juried Show


April 8th was the opening reception for the annual juried show at the Arts Center in Downtown Anderson. Steven and I each had a piece accepted this year. There was a huge turnout for the show, and I had a chance to catch up with my architecture professor that took us to Italy back in 2006. The drawing I had displayed, Come a Little Closer, was made this past summer during my residency at La Macina di San Cresci in Greve in Chianti, Italy. It was one of my first drawings for that series begun in Italy, and I'm glad it had another chance to be seen. Steven mailed me more purple colored pencils while I was in Greve so I could finish this piece during my residency.

Steven's pinhole photograph and miniature, Roost, that he created for our Wonders and Blunders exhibition this past February.
















Comments

Popular Posts