Future Tenant Art Space with Streetheart in Pittsburgh


photo credit Katie Maillis
At the end of November, a handful of my mixed media paintings were shipped to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to be part of a week-long pop up shop at the Future Tenant.  My friend from high school, Katie Maillis of Streetheart, was featured along with other local designers at this awesome venue for creative ventures in the city.  Along with her friend Jessica, they've created a clothing line that blurs the boundaries between street and high fashion.  I answered her call for artists to be included in the shop with their designs over the Thanksgiving holiday.  When I was in high school, I used to dream of living as an artist in Pittsburgh, walking to the Andy Warhol museum and sipping coffee at the Beehive...   

Comments

  1. Awesome Space! I could definitely see you walking to Warhol, and sipping espresso!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts