Marketo a Greve

Spent the entire afternoon and evening transferring my next two drawings to Stonehenge paper. Here is a peek at a portion of what I worked on today. The background is very intricate, and took the better part of four hours to complete, but it is done and I can move on to the rest of the image tomorrow! It is either a happy reunion or a sad parting, depending on how you look at it. More to come! It rained and thundered all day long, and the storm rolled across the hilltops here in Greve. Good for the vineyard, bad for the tourists.This morning I drank my tea in the doorway of the apartment, watching the birds fly around. One kept singing and chirping and fluffing his feathers because it was just starting to rain. He kept swooping around off to a tree, then back up to a post sticking out of the front of the church in front of my door. I wonder if birds from different countries can understand the different chirps. Mimma took me down to the Saturday market in Greve this morning, before the rain really got going. These tomatoes looked tasty, and I will use one in dinner tonight, along with the eggplant, mozzarella and basil I picked up. Buon appetito!

Comments

Popular Posts