Ultimo Giorno

Delicioso breakfast with Giuditta in Genova. Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

in case of shipwreck, abandon ship

It is my last day here at the residency in Italy. My flight leaves bright and early at 7 am for Paris tomorrow, then back to American soil. After visiting the Uffizi on Friday I was able to catch a train to Genova for the night and visit with my friend Giuditta, and I cannot believe it had been two years since the last time we saw one another. We enjoyed a nice night and afternoon together in the city before parting ways on a train heading to Pisa.
Yesterday I finished up my final drawing, in case of shipwreck. All the work I've made here can also be viewed on my flickr page (or click the typewriter at the top of this page). I'm going to walk into town this morning to pick up a few things and then back here to do a little sketching and pack!

Comments

Popular Posts